Monday, February 21, 2011

5th Inning...2nd Rain Delay

Tiffany and I went for my Ultrasound this morning.  The results weren't all that good but I wasn't really expecting them to be.  The cyst is still there but it has shrunk, the last appt it measured at 43 centimeters and this appt its measuring at 40...this would be the size of a walnut.  They will not do anything fertility wise until the cyst measures at 15 or below so I'm on birth control for a month and I will go back when I start my next cycle for another cyst check.  The birth control will not make the cyst disappear but we hope it will shrink it and keep it from growing.

There will be no wait time between this months birth control and moving to the next step. So when I go back and if the cyst is down to 15 or smaller we can start immediately on the next step...the only good news but I will take it.

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment