Monday, December 20, 2010

4th Inning...

Lets me start with saying...I hope this ballgame we are "playing" has a run rule and we get to stop before the 5th inning...just a little humor...haha

So...we are back in...I started my cycle on Saturday so I called the DR this morning and the nurse called me back with the plan...When I left the message with them I asked for another "trigger" shot, we decided to try this one more time before we took the BIG step toward the more extensive treatments.  The plan is: I start Clomid (again) on this Wednesday, I go back next Wednesday for a Ultrasound (to see how many egg follicles are visible), we take the shot on day...whatever they say...then timed intercourse...

I really hope with the help of Clomid the shot will be successful this time...

Thats all for now!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment